FingerKeeper Finger Guard Key Points:
Can be fitted to most types of doors including wood, metal and uPVC.
- Easily removed and re-fitted to allow door maintenance.
- Acts as a secondary smoke inhibitor and draught excluder.
- Fits most door types.
- Will also protect many types of external gate.
- Long anticipated lifespan.
- Durable but easily fixed - foolproof design ensures simple DIY fitting.
- Low maintenance - wipe clean finish.
- Full fitting kit included.
- Sold in 1960mm lengths
- Simple to install, simple DIY fitting, with a long life expectancy and easily removed and refitted without glue or nails.
Full fitting kit included - pins are recommended (and supplied) to reinforce guards fitted to heavily used doors.
The device is considered to be environmentally friendly in manufacture and disposal.
For total protection from finger trapping injuries in doors see the matching FingerKeeper rear hinge guard
Available in eight colours plus Teak and Beech 'woodgrains' to match existing décor.
Nearest RAL Colour matches are:
Due to variations in display technologies and screen settings colours displayed here are approximations. To view actual guard colours / construction you can request a colour sample pack here finger protection samples.
Beech - RAL 1001 : Beige - RAL 1015 : Black - RAL 9005 : Blue - RAL 5017 : Brown - RAL 8016 : Grey - RAL 7040 : Red - RAL 3020 : Teak - RAL 1011 : White - RAL 9010 : Yellow - RAL 1021
The 4 panel Wide version, with an extra centre panel, is available.
Specifically designed to be used on uPVC and aluminium doors and also on wooden doors which open further than 180 degrees. The Wide version total panel width is 185mm.
Note: Wide version available in White or Brown only.