Corner Guard Industrial
A reflective corner guard used as protective cushioning on corners and hard edges of buildings to prevent damage to or from vehicles. The black / reflective yellow ‘hazard’ colours for use on sharp edges of walls and pillars. Typical applications are car parks, loading bays and warehouses.
Corner Guard Industrial padding has an aluminium ‘spine’ which further reduces the risk of damage to property and vehicles. Strips are in the universal hazard colours of black with a reflective yellow stripe to get the attention of vehicle users. Quick and easy to install and needing no special maintenance.
- Reflective Corner Guard Industrial is suitable for use on corners found:
- in car parks and loading bays.
- in work areas where vehicles are active.
- in many buildings and public areas.
- Highly reflective - drawing peoples attention in order to help prevent a collision.
- Quick and easy to install.
- 18mm thick padding.
- Strip dimensions 1000 x 95 x 95mm.
- Aluminium strip, to increase strength and cushioning effect, enclosed in integral Skin Urethane.
- Reflective tapes cover the corner guard strip.
- Supplied pre-drilled and with fixing bolts and caps.
- Fully complies with safety regulations.
- Reduces damage to fabric of walls and pillars of buildings.
- Highly durable and resistant to bumps and scrapes.
- Dimensions: 1000mm x 95mm x 95mm with 18mm thick padding.
- Supplied pre-drilled and with fixing bolts and neat cover caps.