Finger Defender is a durable, high quality finger guard with discreet styling, suitable for most single and double-action doors, including automated doors. A resilient 'roller blind' style mechanism prevents fingers from entering the cavity formed between the edge of the door and door frame.
Also suitable for use with manually operated (non-automated) doors. This finger guard has concealed screw fixings and comes complete with end caps for that even neater finish.
The aluminium housing is available in three standard finishes and any RAL colour on request. Independently tested to over 1 million opening & closing cycles.
Maximum opening: 260mm.
- Prevents finger trapping accidents.
- Suitable for automatic or manual operation doors.
- Suitable for most single or double-action doors.
- Extremely durable and maintenance free.
- Tested to over 1 million open and closing cycles.
- Fits most doors up to 180° opening depending on door configuration.
- Satin Anodised Aluminium, Dark Bronze Anodised or White as standard or any RAL colour on request.
- Standard length 1925mm with a maximum opening of 260mm.
- Longer version 2015mm meets EN16005:2012 for automatic doors.
- Tested to EN16654:2015 Child Protection Products.
- Tested to BS8613:2017 Finger Protection for Pedestrian Doors.
- Available in a standard length 1925mm with a maximum opening of 260mm.
- Stock finishes: Silver Anodised Finish, White or Dark Bronze.
- RAL colour coated versions and non standard lengths available to special order and subject to minimum order size.
- The longer version 2015mm size guard complies with EN16005:2012 for automatic doors.