Finger Defender RP
The Finger Defender RP is a high quality finger guard with resilient blind. When the door opens the roller blind extends to prevent fingers entering the cavity formed between the edge of the door and door frame. A hard wearing synthetic fibre fabric which is mountable, removable, washable and also fire retardant B1 treated.
The Finger Defender RP comes with 4 concealed housing fastening screws and 4 visible fabric profile screws. The housing position on this finger guard is adjustable (elongated holes). It is suitable for almost all doors depending on door configuration and has a Certified and supervised quality (MPA).
The profile is made of aluminium and available in a standard finish. The standard length is 1925mm with a 260mm extended fabric blind. The Finger Defender RP has been independently tested to over 2 million test cycles.
Use the Quick Install Mark Aid kit (Sold Separately) to make the installation of the Finger Defender RP easier and quicker. Please get in touch with us for a price on the Mark Aid Kit.
- Prevents finger trapping accidents.
- Proven standard roller protector.
- Hard-wearing synthetic fibre fabric.
- The fibre fabric is washable and difficult to ignite B1.
- Concealed housing fastening screws and visible fabric profile screws.
- Housing position adjustable (elongated holes).
- Suitable for most doors depending on door configuration.
- Certified and supervised quality (MPA).
- 2,000,000 test cycles.
- Available in a Standard length 1925mm with a 260mm extended fabric blind.
- Finishes: Satin Anodised Aluminium.