Glass Door Finger Guard
Glass Door Finger Guard is a high quality finger guard designed exclusively for use with glass doors. It uses a resilient blind mounted in a robust aluminium housing that attaches to the door frame. The other end of the blind is fixed to the surface of the glass door via an aluminium strip with built-in acrylate-foam high performance tape.
The tension in the blind prevents fingers entering the hinge gap, where they may be subject to trapping. Independently tested to over 1 million opening & closing cycles.
- A finger guard exclusively for glass doors.
- Suitable for most single or double-action glass doors.
- Suitable for manual or automated opening glass doors.
- Prevents finger trapping accidents.
- Extremely durable and maintenance free.
- Tested to over 1 million open & closing cycles.
- Suitable for 180° opening depending on door configuration.
- Satin Anodised Aluminium roller system housing with Black fire retardant fabric.
- Standard length 1925mm, a 2015mm Longer length available to order to comply with EN16605.
- Max opening width 260mm.